Synerion’s roots lie in the manufacturing industry – In fact, that’s where our workforce management software began. From the beginning, our team has had an excellent grasp on the challenges particular to the manufacturing industry and has continuously worked to improve our systems to meet the increasing demand for effective and accurate workforce management and manufacturing scheduling software. By partnering with Synerion, your organization can reduce production and labour costs, identify workplace issues and trends, and ultimately make better business decisions.
The manufacturing sector in particular experiences a range of complex situations related to scheduling, labor allocation, payroll, time tracking and compliance. Synerion’s flexible workforce management software is designed to reduce errors, simplify scheduling and streamline your business processes to assist you in achieving your goals.
Why Does the Manufacturing Industry Choose Synerion?
More than 21% of manufacturers in Canada use Synerion’s Workforce Management Software. Here’s why:
Automation of Pay Processes
Effectively managing payroll for a highly skilled, highly paid workforce can be a challenge. Taking into account unions, complex employee policies and differing rates of pay can set any manual payroll process up for errors. Automating the payroll process is key to eliminating these errors and ensuring that your organization’s payroll is done correctly, every time. Synerion’s workforce management software integrates seamlessly into your existing payroll system to ensure maximum accuracy.There is simply no complex scenario that Synerion cannot overcome with the help of our automation software.
Using our scheduling software, your organization will be able to improve backfill management processes. Synerion’s workforce scheduling solution is ideal for the manufacturing industry as it makes automatic recommendations on which employee to call in case of an absence or illness. Our system will consider a number of factors, including overtime, skill level, seniority, union agreements and pay rate to help you determine which employee is the right fit to work the shift. Our scheduling solution also allows you to better manage skill sets within your organization, matching your available resources to business requirements and reducing overtime costs.
Within the manufacturing industry, it’s important to understand exactly what your workforce is doing throughout the day, which client they are working for and what they are producing. Our manufacturing workforce management software can capture this data so you can pinpoint the labour costs associated with each individual task. Our software will provide you with the real costs of your labour by integrating relevant job information or work orders from your ERP system.
Canada’s Most Trusted Workforce Management Software Company
Aside from the great system functionality, the implementation phase was very smooth, and the on-going customer support is awesome.
Iain Morton, Furlani
Some great things Synerion can do for Manufacturing
- Savings of up to 5% in operating costs by automating processes, reducing overtime and accurate calculation of working hours.
- Increased productivity through the reduction in unauthorized absences/tardiness and better breaks management.
- Reduced exposure to regulatory risks through proper management of individual and collective employee agreements and compliance with labour laws.
- Synerion integrates with many ERP systems, allowing you to get real labor costs mapped to work orders or GL codes for costing analysis.
- Measurement of workforce performance and trends by plant, site, department, or individual employees.
- Activity based costing and analysis to compare budgeted vs. actual hours worked.
- Report generator and business intelligence system for more accurate trend analysis, planning of labour requirements and costs, as well as flagging of issues that require attention.
- Management of a variety of employment agreements – global, shifts, flexi time, and others – and their adaptation to regulatory requirements and agreements within the sector.